Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I'm looking for Altec 124 schematic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member brianlee59's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2009
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I'm looking for Altec 124 schematic

    Hello!~

    I'm looking for Altec 124 schematic.
    Could you send me Altec 124schematic?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 417 - Alnico's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2003
    Posts
    201
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool Re: I'm looking for Altec 124 schematic

    I did not have time to look over this resource.

    Altec Lansing Professional Audio - Vintage Speakers
    I may be wrong!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Horn Savant's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2008
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I'm looking for Altec 124 schematic

    I have 126 schematic - don't know how close that is

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.